Clutches for Hybrid Drives
Most hybrid vehicles use a diesel or gas powered combustion engine and an electric motor. Vehicles can be driven entirely by the combustion engine or together with the electric motor to provide a boost of power –or driven by the electric motor in transit mode or in a lighter HP operation.
Logan Clutches and FlexaDrive sact as connect-disconnect between the engine and auxiliary motor drive, engage drives only when required. Logan Clutches provide machine designers the flexibility to meet zero-emissions targets while also providing the HP required to get the job done in mobile and marine applications.
Hybrid Drive Clutch Advantages:
- FlexaDrivesadapt to common SAE Flywheel engine connections
- Logan Direct Drive PTO Clutches adapt to SAE and DIN spline specifications
- Short overall axial length simplifies integration into existing drivelines
- For engines and applications from 50 HP / 37Kw up to 1,500 HP / 1118kW
- Provides ability for zero-emissions mode up to full engine HP capacity on demand
- Made in Cleveland (Westlake) Ohio, USA