LCL-442 I/O Module:
The LCL-442 is a solid-state microprocessor based module. Delivered in a clear enclosure, this unit provides 10 inputs and 4 outputs in a compact and economical
Designed for use as a stand-alone unit or with the display, the LCL-442 is offered with LED indicators for each input, which simplifies troubleshooting in the field.
Logan LCL-442-1XX I/O Module
10 Inputs and 4 Outputs including:
- Input Speed
- Output Speed
- Thermal Overload Detection
- Pressure Transducer Status
- External Fault/Prevent Run
- J1939 Communication
- WiFi Capable
- Clutch Status: engaging, engaged, and disengaged
- CAN Messages
- Clutch Status Indicator
- Clutch On/Off with SoftStart™
- Brake ON/OFF
LCL-T05 WiFi Module:
The LCL-T05 is a solid-state microprocessor based module, delivered in a Deutsch enclosure, with a WiFi wireless interface.
LoganNet WiFi feature allows for monitoring the status and health of a machine or fleet of machines. The data and parameter settings are available via any WiFi enabled smart phone, tablet or PC, without having to download a single piece of software. Also, download any data to your PC or USB memory device.
The LCL-T05 is configured with 2GB of data storage, enabling it to handle most OEM data logging applications.
Logan LCL-T05 WiFi Module Service Tool & Data Logger
Special Features Include:
- Access real-time and logged data wireless via an interactive web page hosted on web portal
- Interface via various mobile devices (laptop, smartphone or tablet) that has WiFi capability and a web browser.
Internal eMMC FLASH Memory Chip
- 4GB standard
- Soldered memory chip for resistance to high shock & vibration
Contex A8 ARM Microprocessor running up to 800 MHz
Linux operating system
Two (2) J1939 CAN ports
One (1) USB Host Port
- Download data to PC or USB Memory Device
- Update software
3-Axis Accelerometer for monitoring of acceleration, deceleration, angle
- Allows for accident and roll-over detection
Real Time Clock with internal battery (15 year life - typical)
- Allows for time-stamping of data and events logged
GPS location (optional feature)
Low Power Sleep Module with Controlled Shutdown
- Allows module to run after key switch is turned off so data can be logged to non-volatile memory. Module turns itself off.
- Wake-Up by following methods: Digital input on Connector, CAN Traffic. Time set by software using Real Time Clock
LCL-709 Color Display:
The optional LCL-711 is a solid-state color graphical microcontroller based display. Display provides communication messages through the J1939 network to equipment and to the display screen for simple man-machine interface.
LCL-709-1XX 4.3in Color Display
- Sealed enclosure for external mounting (panel & RAM mount capable)
- Sunlight readable 4.3” TFT Color LCD display
- WQVGA 480x242 pixel format
- LED Backlight with 500 cd/m2 (nits) brightness
- 16MB FLASH for graphics, 1MB FLASH for logic, 48KB RAM
- Real Time Clock with Internal Battery
- Navigation Key (3 button)
- Low Power Sleep Mode with Wake-Up by following methods: Digital Input on Connector, CAN Traffic, Time set by software using Real Time Clock
- One (1) USB port (allows software updates directly from USB memory device)
- Two (2) J1939 CAN ports
- Secondary remote error reporting
- Alarms per AUT/UMS Standards