Direct Drive PTO for Twin Disc and ZF Marine Transmissions
- Reduces fuel costs and emissions: The Logan PTO aids in the reduction of emissions, energy, fuel costs, and wear and tear on pumps and auxiliary attachments
- The low-profile, compact Logan PTO design is suitable for workboats, fishing boats, and pleasure craft
- Hydraulic actuation – integrates into existing hydraulic system
- Field retrofits with new or existing ZF® Transmissions
- Available for the SAE J744 mounts: 2 bolt B / 4 bolt B / 4 bolt C applications
- During Maneuvering – which requires reduction of main engine speed, the Logan PTO is used as a separate power source for bow and stern thrusters.
- The PTO directly connects to a pump drive, which powers winches, reels, hoists, and deck pressure washers.
- The PTO can be coupled to an alternator to supply electric power to other power consumers on the vessel.