Logan Direct Drive PTO’s for your Twin Disc® style or ZF Marine style Transmissions
- Reduces fuel costs and emissions: The Logan PTO aids in the reduction of emissions, energy, fuel costs, and wear and tear on pumps and auxiliary attachments
- The low-profile, compact Logan PTO design is suitable for workboats, fishing boats, and pleasure craft
- Hydraulic actuaion - integrates into existing hydraulic system
- Field retrofits with existing Twin Disc® and ZF live PTO transmissions
- Available for the SAE J744 mounts: 2 bolt B / 4 bolt B / 4 bolt C applications
- During Maneuvering – which requires reduction of main engine speed, the Logan PTO is used as a separate power source for bow and stern thrusters.
- The PTO directly connects to a pump drive, which powers winches, reels, hoists, and deck pressure washers.
- The PTO can be coupled to an alternator to supply electric power to other power consumers on the vessel.
Logan Direct Drive PTO's can easily be intgrated into your existing hydraulic system. This schematic outlines a typical hydraulic circuit for a marine transmission gearbox, and shows where a user may incorporate a Logan manifold into the system to control hydraulic pressure to the Logan PTO.
Consult Logan for applications that require lower actuation pressure or increased torque and rpm requirements.
*Standard configuration. Modified Standards available.