Logan PTOs for Cummins QSB 6.7 Diesel Engines and QSB 7 Generator Sets
- Air or fluid actuated from 90 to 110 psi and 320 psi.
- Maximum torque (1559 lb. ft.) and higher engagement speeds (1800 RPM).
- The low profile, compact, Logan PTO design is suitable for workboats, fishing boats and pleasure craft.
- Integrated torsional isolation coupling.
- The Logan PTO aids in the reduction of emissions, fuel costs and wear and tear on auxiliary attachments.
- Engagement up to 1800 RPM’s with optional soft-start.
- Multiple optional accessory control packages to suit every model.
- Installs in minutes with simple hand tools.
- Engineered Mounting Bracket for Precise Alignment.
- During maneuvering – which requires reduction of main engine speed, the Logan PTO is used as a separate power source for bow and stern thrusters.
- The PTO directly connects to a pump drive, which powers winches, reels, hoists, and deck pressure washers.
- The PTO can be coupled to an alternator to supply electric power to other power consumers on the vessel.
- Available with PTO SPF 600 and 1000 Series for up to 1000 lb.ft. of continuous duty power.
Partial view of Logan Front Mount Kit with SPF 1000 mounted on a Cummins QSB6.7 engine.
1000 lb.ft. / 1356 Nm of Torque @ 110 PSI / 7.6 bar, 570 HP/ 425 kW maximum HP.
Maximum engagement speed is 1800 RPM with Logan soft start feature.
View of Logan front of engine PTO on a Cummins QSB 6.7 Engine. Also pictured on the flywheel side is a Konrad Marine Outboard Engine.
View of Logan front of engine PTO, or Frot Mount PTO on a Cummins QSB 6.7 Engine