CAT C6.6 and 4.4
Logan PTOs for Cat C6.6 and 4.4 Engine
- Air or fluid actuated from 90 to 140 psi.
- 25% more torque (1084 lb. ft.) and higher engagement speeds (1800 RPM).
- The low profle, compact, Logan PTO design is suitable for workboats, fishing boats and Logan PTO pleasure craft.
- Integrated torsional isolation coupling.
- The Logan PTO aids in the reduction of emissions, energy, fuel costs and wear and tear on auxiliary attachments.
- Engagement up to 1800 RPM's with optional SoftstartTM control.
- Multiple optional accessory control packages to suit every model.
- Output: SAE B, SAE C pump mount flanges and popular Dana shaft adapters.
- No additional support required with up to a 300lb/136kg pump with a 26 3/8"/670mm CG
- During maneuvering – which requires reduction of main engine speed, the
- Logan PTO is used as a separate power source for bow and stern thrusters.
- The PTO directly connects to a pump drive, which powers winches, reels, hoists, and deck pressure washers.
- The PTO can be coupled to an alternator to supply electric power to other power consumers on the vessel.
600 lb. ft. of continious duty torque @ 100 psi. - 140 psi. Max engagement speed is 1800 RPM.
Clutch shown with cover plate removed. Partial view of Logan Front Mount PTO Kit.