Front PTO Scania D12 and D13 Marine Engines
Logan Front Mount PTOs for Scania D12M and D13M Diesel Engines and Generator Sets
- Air or fluid actuated from 90 to 110 psi.
- Maximum torque (1000 lb. ft.) and higher engagement speeds (1800 RPM).
- The low profile, compact, Logan PTO design is suitable for workboats, fishing boats and pleasure craft.
- Integrated torsional isolation coupling.
- The Logan PTO aids in the reduction of emissions, fuel costs and wear and tear on auxiliary attachments.
- Engagement up to 1800 RPM's with optional SOFTSTART™.
- Multiple optional accessory control packages to suit every model.
- Installs with simple hand tools.
- During maneuvering – which requires reduction of main engine speed, the
- Logan PTO is used as a separate power source for bow and stern thrusters.
- The PTO directly connects to a pump drive, which powers winches, reels, hoists, and deck pressure washers.
- The PTO can be coupled to an alternator to supply electric power to other power consumers on the vessel.