Front PTO Cummins Diesel Engines
Logan Front Mount PTOs for Cummins Diesel Engines
- Air or fluid actuated from 90 to 110 psi.
- Maximum torque (1559 lb. ft.) and higher engagement speeds (1800 RPM).
- The low profile, compact, Logan PTO design is suitable for workboats, fishing boats and pleasure craft.
- Integrated torsional isolation coupling.
- The Logan PTO aids in the reduction of emissions, fuel costs and wear and tear on auxiliary attachments.
- Engagement up to 1800 RPM’s with optional SoftstartTM.
- Multiple optional accessory control packages to suit every model.
- Installs in minutes with simple hand tools.
- Engineered Mounting Bracket for Precise Alignment.
- Available with PTO 600 or PTO 1000
- Outputs: SAE C and SAE D pump flange or popular Dana shaft adapors available.
1000 lb. ft. of rated torque @ 90 psi.- 110 psi.
547 HP @ 1800 RPM. Clutch shown with cover plate removed.
Partial view of Logan Front Mount PTO
mounted on a Cummins QSK 19 (cover removed for clarity)